REPLACE SOLID SPHERICAL ROLLER BEARINGS FOR FASTER CHANGE OUTS
The Bowman SN/SD/SAF Split Roller Bearing has been engineered to replace equivalent solid spherical roller bearings, delivering dramatically reduced bearing change out times, keeping downtime minimal.
These bearings include a seating ring for mounting into existing plummer blocks/housings for simplified maintenance procedures, as well as our patented 3D printed cages.
The Bowman SN/SD/SAF Split Roller Bearing signifies an evolutionary change in how heavy side industries replace solid spherical bearings. Using state-of-the-art technologies and unrivalled engineering expertise, we are continually evolving, testing and validating new sizes to add to this growing range.
Right now, our stock sizes range from 135 mm to 300 mm (5 3/16 In. to 12 In.).
This product is available for fast worldwide delivery.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
· Replace equivalent solid spherical roller bearings without removing ancillary components from the shaft
· Seating ring included for mounting into existing plummer block
· Faster bearing changes for reduced downtime
· 135 mm to 300 mm (5 3/16 In. to 12 In) shaft diameters
· Replaces adapter-sleeve mounted bearings (eg CCK/W33 type)
· Incorporates additional sealing to protect bearing
· Patented 3D printed cages
· Requires less lubricant
· 2D drawings and 3D models available
BESPOKE BEARING DESIGN
Would you like to replace your spherical bearings with split roller bearing alternatives, but need an SN/SD/SAF split roller bearing with bespoke application-specific design adaptations? We offer a bespoke bearing design service, and thanks to our sister division Bowman 3D, we can create prototypes quickly and cost effectively, bringing your bespoke split roller bearing to life within a short timeframe.