THE BOWMAN SN/SD/SAF SPLIT ROLLER BEARING
The Bowman SN/SD/SAF Split Roller Bearing has been designed to replace equivalent solid spherical roller bearings, delivering dramatically reduced bearing change out times, keeping downtime minimal.
These bearings include a seating ring for mounting into existing plummer blocks/housings for a fast performance upgrade and simplified maintenance procedures, as well as our patented and sustainable cages produced using 3D printing processes.
The Bowman SN/SD/SAF Split Roller Bearing is available across all spherical roller bearing series with stock sizes ranging from 100mm/4” to 300mm/12”, with larger sizes available to order. Offering improved load carrying capacities when compared to competing products, the Bowman SN/SD/SAF range offers dramatically reduced bearing changeout times without compromising performance.
This product is available for fast worldwide delivery.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Replaces equivalent spherical roller bearings
• Available across all spherical roller bearing series
• Increased L10 bearing life
• Seating ring included for mounting into existing plummer block
• Faster bearing changes for reduced downtime
• 100mm/4” to 300mm/12” diameters
• Larger sizes manufactured to order
• Patented cages produced using 3D printing processes
• Up to 25% less lubricant
• 2D drawings and 3D models available
• Patented triple labyrinth extended seal for extending the life of worn shaft
BESPOKE BEARING DESIGN
Would you like to replace your spherical bearings with split roller bearing alternatives, but need an SN/SD/SAF split roller bearing with bespoke application-specific design adaptations? We offer a bespoke bearing design service, and thanks to our sister division Bowman Additive Production, we can create prototypes quickly and cost effectively, bringing your bespoke split roller bearing to life within a short timeframe.