THE BOWMAN ADVANCED SPLIT ROLLER BEARING
The Bowman Advanced Split Roller Bearing has been designed to improve performance and uptime in high load applications. In fact, thanks to our patented and sustainable cages produced using 3D printing processes, it offers significantly more radial and axial load carrying capacity than any other split bearing available in the market, increased bearing L10 life, faster bearing changes and simplified installation and maintenance processes.
With stock sizes ranging from 35mm/1 3/16” to 300mm/12” the Bowman split roller bearing range covers both the S1/01/LSM/LSE and S2/02/LSM/LSE variants of our competitor’s ranges, with our cartridges being dimensionally interchangeable with cartridges from all major manufacturers allowing easy mounting into existing pedestals or other housing types.
Bowman is proud to hold substantial inventory, to make global delivery fast and affordable.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Mount into existing pedestal or other housing type
• Significantly increased axial load carrying capacity
• 35mm/1 3/16” to 300mm/12” diameters
• Larger sizes manufactured to order
• Cartridges are dimensionally interchangeable with competitor cartridges
• Cover both the S1/01/LSM/LSE and S2/02/LSM/LSE variants
• Patented cages produced using 3D printing processes
• Increased L10 bearing life
• Up to 25% less lubricant
• 2D drawings and 3D models available
• Faster bearing changes for reduced downtime
• Patented triple labyrinth extended seal for extending the life of worn shafts
BESPOKE BEARING DESIGN
Do you need a higher capacity split roller bearing with bespoke application specific design adaptations? Work with our dedicated team of design engineers to create a performance-driven advanced split roller bearing product specifically for your project.
Thanks to our sister division Bowman Additive Production, we can create prototypes quickly and cost effectively, bringing your bespoke advanced split roller bearing product to life within a short timeframe.